PLAYLIST: 9-7-12 * The South Side * Fri 7-10pm Pacific

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sat Sep 8 18:02:35 EDT 2012

Web archive: Under Options, Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Sept 7th, 2012 * Playlist for The South Side
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM * Humboldt Co, CA
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Little Milton Campbell * Sept 7, 1934 – Aug 4, 2005

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Rick Holmstrom * I'll Take You There * Cruel Sunrise * MC Records
Little Walter * Dead Presidents * Essential * Chess/MCA
Zen Blues Quartet * Let a Woman Be a Woman * Again & Yet Again * Shunyata
Igor Prado Band * Little Boy * Blues & Swing * Chico Blues
Kid Ramos * Ain't Gonna Holler * Greasy Kid Stuff * Evidence
Janiva Magness * Wasn't That Enough * Bury Him at the Crossroads * Northern
Blues
Little Milton * Grits Ain't Groceries * Greatest Hits * Chess/MCA
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings * Let Them Knock * 100 Days, 100 Nights * Dap
Tone
Robert Nighthawk * You Missed a Good Man * Bricks In My Pillow * Delmark
Corey Harris & Henry Butler * What Man Have Done * Vu-Du Menz * Alligator
Corey Harris * Blu.Black * Blues * Telarc

8pm
Little Milton * More & More * Greatest Hits * Chess/MCA
Little Milton * We're Gonna Make It * Little Milton Sings Big Blues * MCA
Little Milton * You're My Strongest Weakness * Annie Mae's Café * Malaaco
William Clarke * Lollipop Mama * Blowin' Like Hell * Alligator
Aretha Franklin * Oh Me Oh My * Young, Gifted & Black * Atlantic/Rhino
Rockin' Dopsie * My Baby She's Gone * A Zydeco Dance Party * GNP Crescendo
Terry Hanck * Appreciate What You Got * Look Out! * Delta Groove
Little Milton * Like a Rooster On a Hen * I'm a Gambler * Malaaco
Little Milton * Blind Man * Greatest Hits * Chess/MCA
Little Milton * I Feel So Bad * Little Milton Sings Big Blues * MCA
Janiva Magness * There It Is * Stronger For It * Alligator

9pm
David Jacobs-Strain * Big Legged Mamas * Live from the Left Coast * Ind
Darrell Nulisch * You Don't Know Me * Just For You * Severn
Fontella Bass * Rescue Me * Rescued: The Best of  * Chess/MCA
Hans Theessink & Terry Evans * Blues Stay Away from Me * Delta Time * Blue
Groove
The Blues Broads * Two Bit Texas Town * The Blues Broads * Delta Groove
Professor Longhair * Gone So Long * Rum & Coke * Rhino
Little Milton * Can't Hold Back the Tears * Little Milton Sings Big Blues *
MCA
Little Milton * Guitar Man * Guitar Man * Malaaco
Mighty Mike Schermer w/Terry Hanck * Cryin' Fool * Right Hand Man * Ind
Pee Wee Crayton   * The Telephone Is Ringing * Taste of the Blues Vol 1 *
Vee-Jay
Phantom Blues Band * Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed * Out of the Shadows *
Delta Groove
Lloyd Jones * Bend In the River * Doin' What It Takes * Fresh!

Mailing Address
KHUM - Chas Lewis
The South Side
3432 N Street