PLAYLIST: 8-31-12 * The South Side w/Chas Lewis

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Mon Sep 3 02:43:01 EDT 2012

Web Archive: Under Options, Click on Non-proportional Font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * August 31st, 2012
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Bobby Parker * Bobby-Q * Black Top Instrumental Blues Dynamite * Black Top
Janiva Magness * End of Our Road * The Devil Is An Angel Too * Alligator
 Interview w/Janiva Magness
Janiva Magness * There It Is * Stronger For It * Alligator
Otis Rush * You're Killing My Love * Mourning In the Morning * Atlantic
Taj Mahal * Big Legged Mamas Are Back In Style * Like Never Before * Private
Music
Lee Fields * Faithful Man * Faithful Man * Truth & Soul
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats * Broke & Lonesome * One Wrong Turn * Alligator
Lightnin' Hopkins * Moon Rise Blues * Complete Aladdin Recordings * EMI
Otis Rush * Double Trouble * Double Trouble * Charly

8pm
Janiva Magness * You Got What You Wanted * Stronger For It * Alligator
The Rev Peyton's Big Damn Band * Between the Ditches * Between the Ditches *
Side One Dummy
Bobby Parker * Don't Drive Me Away * Lost Deep Soul Treasures * Sound of
Soul
Bobby Parker * It's Hard But It's Fair * Bent Out of Shape  1993 * Black Top
Howlin' Wolf * You Ought To Know * Smokestack Lightning: Complete Chess *
Hip-O
Elvin Bishop & Little Smokey Smothers * Dirty Drawers  * That's My Partner!
* Alligator
Billy Boy Arnold * Rockinitis * A Taste of the Blues * Vee-Jay
Matt Hill * Caramel Baby * Tappin' That Thang * Deep Fryed
Bobby Parker * Man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do * Shine Me Up * Black
Top
The Isley Brothers * Shout (Parts 1 & 2) * It's Your Thing: The Story of *
WB/Sony
Shemekia Copeland * Can't Let Go * 33 1/3 * Telarc
Jr Wells  * Up In Heah * You're Tuff Enough * Blue Rock
Kelly Jo Phelps * Spit Me Outta the Whale * Brother Sinner & the Whale *
Black Hen

9pm
Robert Cray * You Belong To Me * Nothin' But Love * Provogue
Irma Thomas * Sufferin' with the Blues * Straight from the Soul * EMI
Robert Johnson * 32-20 Blues * King of the Delta Blues * Columbia/Legacy
Moreland & Arbuckle * Good Love * Just a Dream * Telarc
Jeff Strahan * River's Gonna Rise * Blue 'Til I Die * Squaw Peaks
Magic Slim & the Teardrops * Someone Else Is Steppin' In  * Bad Boy * Blind
Pig
Nathan James & the Rhythm Scratchers * Chosen Kind * What You Make of It *
Delta Groove
Ry Cooder * Take Your Hands Off It * Election Special * Nonesuch
Lindsay Alexander * Bad Man * Been There Done That * Delmark
Lowell Fulson * It's Hard To Believe * Classic Cuts * JSP
Dave Widow & The Line Up * Second Hand Love * Waiting for the World To End *
WM Records

Mailing Address
KHUM - Chas Lewis
The South Side