Playlist: 9/2/12 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Sep 2 10:57:28 EDT 2012

6AM
B.B. King / Blues Before Sunrise / One Kind Favor / Geffen
-
On The Waterfront – Great Lawn Stage – September 5, 1993
Albert Collins and the Icebreakers / Travelin’ South – Talkin Woman –My Woman Has a Black Cat Bone / Albert Collins and the Icebreakers (Live ’92 –’93) / Pointblank
-
Etta James / I Just Want to Make Love to You / Enduring Soul /Universal
-
Shemekia Copeland / I Sing the Blues / 33 1/3 / Telarc
Magic Slim & The Teardrops / Matchbox Blues / Bad Boy / Blind Pig
-
Sugar Blue / Red Hot Mama / Raw Sugar Blue / Beeble
Michael Burks / Storm Warning / Show of Strength / Alligator
-
Robert Cray Band / Worry / Nothin But Love / Provogue
-
Deanna Bogart / Boogie Woogie Boogie / Pianoland / Blind Pig

7AM
Willie “Big Eyes” Smith &Roger “Hurricane” Wilson / Born in Arkansas / Live Blues Protected by Smith& Wilson / Bluestorm
-
Bryan Lee / Just to Prove MyLove for You / My Lady Don’t Love My Lady / Justin Time
Dirty Dozen Brass Band /E-Flat Blues / Twenty Dozen / Savoy Jazz
-
Debbie Davies / Google MeBaby / After the Fall / M.C. Records
Popa Chubby / She LovesEverybody But Me / Back to New York City / Provogue
-
The Blues Olives / See YouSmile / Pimento Project / Thee Olive Music
-
Doug Demming & The JewelTones / One Good Reason / What’s It Gonna Take / DemBlues Productions
Dennis Gruenling featuringDoug Demming & The Jewel Tones / The Rev / “Rockin’ All Day” / BackBender
-
Big Time Sarah / A Million ofYou / A Million of You / Delmark
Linsey Alexander / Been ThereDone That / Been There Done That / Delmark
-
Eddie Taylor Jr. / Mama, HeTreats Your Daughter Mean / I Got to Make This Money, Baby/ Wolf

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road