Victoia Spivey name pronunciation

Ricky Stevens deltabluz@HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 28 13:14:09 EDT 2012

When I have the opportunity to do so, I ask people "How do you pronounce your name?" if I am not sure.  I don't suggest a pronunciation for the very reason you illustrated with Hugh Masakela.

One of the oddest experiences was with a Mississippi boy of Indian descent.  He gave the the redneck pronunciation of his Hindu name.

Ricky Stevens

Arkabutla, Mississippi