PLAYLIST: 10-19-12 * The South Side * KHUM-FM

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Mon Oct 22 09:31:08 EDT 2012

Web Archive: Under Options, click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Oct 19th, 2012
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM * Humboldt Co, CA
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Funky Nassau * Bahama Soul Stew * Miami Funk Vol 2 * Henry Stone
Mavis Staples * Freedom Highway * Live: Hope at the Hideout * Anti-
John 'Juke' Logan * Designated Drinker * The Truth Will Rock You * Mocombo
Hop Wilson * Broke & Hungry * Steel Guitar Flash * Ace
James Harman * It's Yo' World * Lonesome Moon Trance * Gulf Coast
Millie Jackson * I Ain't Giving Up * Millie Jackson * Ace
RJ Mischo * I Got You Covered * Make It Good * Delta Groove
Trampled Under Foot * Heart On the Line * Wrong Side of the Blues * VizzTone
Big Joe Williams * Ball Of Twine * Have Mercy! * Collectables
Paul Reddick * Take Me Ruby * Wishbone * Ind
Otis Rush * Three Times a Fool * Right Place, Wrong Time * Hightone
Country Jim * One Thing My Baby Likes * Underground Blues * Master Classics

8pm
Robert Cray * A Memo * Nothin' But Love * Provogue
Linsey Alexander * Going Back To My Old Time Used To Be * Been There Done
That * Delmark
Sonny Boy Williamson I * Stop Breaking Down * Sonny Boy Williamson I Vol 5 *
Document
John Lee Hooker * Mambo Chillun * Blues In Transition * Jasmine
John Lee Hooker Jr. * Tired of Being a Housewife * All Hooked Up * Steppin'
Stone
John Hammond * Till the Money Runs Out * Wicked Grin * Virgin
Steve Kozak * I Know You're Fine * Lookin' at Lucky * Ind
Skip James  * Lorenzo Blues * Blues from the Delta * Vanguard
Jimmy Smith w/Taj Mahal * Strut * Dot Com Blues * Blue Thumb
John Németh  * Love Gone Crazy * Blues Live * Ind

9pm
Sonny Boy Williamson I * Early In the Morning * Sonny Boy Vol 5 * Document
John Lee Hooker * Wheel & Deal * On Vee-Jay 1955-'58 * Vee-Jay
Muddy Waters * She Moves Me * The Chess Box * Chess/MCA
Monster Mike Welch * Don't Expect Me To Cry * Just Like It Is * BGB
Robert Wilkins * That's No Way To Get Along * Masters of Memphis Blues * JSP
Thorbjørn Risager * In the Back of My Mind * Live at Victoria * Cope
Shemekia Copeland * Ain't That Good News * 33 1/3 * Telarc
Big A & the All Stars * Call Me a Lover * We Juke Up In Here * Broke &
Hungry
Freddie Roulette * Parchman Farm * Man of Steel * Tradition & Moderne
Robbie Robertson * Somewhere Down the Crazy River * Robbie Robertson *
Geffen
Arthur Adams * Only She Can Do * Arthur Adams * Kind of Blue
The No Refund Band * Got Whiskey * The No Refund Band * Ind

Mailing Address
KHUM - Chas Lewis
The South Side
3432 N Street