WGMC Blues Spectrum Playlist 10/21/12

James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 22:00:26 EDT 2012

Get Your Money Where You Spend Your Time  Bobby Bland  Bues You Can Use
Malaco
My Blues, My Car & My Woman  Mighty Mo Rodgers  Cadillac Jack  Model Music
Judgement Day  Terry Quiett  Live At The Orpheum  Lucky Bag
Another Love   John Fries  US 50  JFM
Enough Of You  Clarence Spady  Just Between Us  Severn
The Telephone Is Ringing  Steve Grills  After Hours  Toogaloo
Night Time Is The Right Time  Ray Charles  Berlin 1962  Pablo
7 Years  Ron Sorin  Lake City  Big Lake
Miss Boss  Larry Garner  Blues For Sale  Provogue
Blues Is My Business  No Refund Band  No Refund Band  NRB
Can't Nobody Bring Me Down  Sue Ann  Blues In My Sunshine  Another Level
Keep Singing The Blues  Chick Willis  Blues Me Before You Lose Me  CDS
I'm A Bluesman  Sugar Blue  Raw Sugar  Beeble Music
Lie To Me  Greg Chaquico  Fire Red Moon  Blind Pig
Glass House  Albert Cummings  No Regrets  Ivy
Miss Mean  Ray Bailey  Resurrection  Tone Def
Toba