Michael Hill's new (and first) video

Jonny Meister meisterblues@GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 18 22:34:58 EDT 2012

A message from Michael Hill:

Greetings Folks,

During the time that Michael Hill's Blues Mob released our first five
albums and traveled dozens of times to 29 countries, blues bands on
independent labels did not have videos. With our sixth album
Goddesses & Gold Redux, we now present our first video "U.S. Blues
Again" (Barack in the House Mix). I hope that when you have time
you'll check it out and, if you enjoy it, spread it far and wide.

It marks President Obama's first election as the truly amazing moment
that it was in American and world history. You can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rodxXE51R8

Again, if you like it please share it as widely as possible. We did
this on our own because our record label was taking too long deciding
what they want to do about a video, and we wanted to contribute a
positive vibration in time for President Obama's re-election. Thanks very much!

Warmest regards,
Michael