NBC: The Rolling Stones -- Doom And Gloom (Lyric Video)

chuck 249 hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 18 05:36:30 EDT 2012

Paul grew up in a different time than us boomers....and him and Johnny
Moeller were entranced by the blues cats at a very early age, so I can
see how the names of the various Stones could have fallen between the
tracks.