PLAYLIST: 10-12-12 | The South Side

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Mon Oct 15 07:33:28 EDT 2012

Web Archive * Under Options, Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Oct 12, 2012 * Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM * Humboldt Co, CA

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Pete Anderson * Booker Twine * Even Things Up * Little Dog
Asie Payton * I Love You * Worried * Fat Possum
Barbara Lynn * Long Gone * Blues & Soul Situation * Dialtone
Clarence Gatemouth Brown * She Winked Her Eye * Pressure Cooker * Alligator
Muddy Waters * I Don't Why * Compete Chess Masters Vol 2 1952-58 *
Chess/Hip-O
Angela Strehli * Two Bit Texas Town * The Blues Broads * Delta Groove
Eddie 'One String' Jones * Rolling & Tumbling Blues * Takoma Slide * Takoma
Nick Curran * What About Love * Player  * Blind Pig
Nick Curran * Lonesome Whistle Blues * Dr Velvet  * Blind Pig
The Holmes Brothers * You're the Kind of Trouble * Feed My Soul * Alligator
Billie Holiday * God Bless the Child * Lady Day: The Best of  * Columbia
Ryan Hartt & the Blue Hearts * Call My Name * Call My Name *

8pm
Doug Sahm * Your Friends * Doug Sahm & His Band * Atlantic
Zuzu Bollin * Hey Little Girl * Texas Bluesman * Antone's
CJ Chenier * I Can't Judge Nobody * The Big Squeeze * Alligator
Paul deLay Band * I Can't Quit You No * Take It from the Turnaround *
Evidence
Rufus Thomas * I'm Getting Better * Funkiest Man Alive * Stax
Howard Tate * My Bulldog Don't Bark * Get It While You Can: Legendary
Sessions * Mercury
Jimmy Thackery & the Drivers * Mercury Blues * Trouble Man * Blind Pig
John Lee Hooker * I'm In the Mood * Real Folk Blues * Chess/MCA
John Németh  * Country Boy * Blues Live * Ind
Nick Curran * Shot Down * Dr Velvet * Blind Pig
Hound Dog Taylor * It's Allright * Beware of the Dog! * Alligator

9pm
Nick Curran * Crazy Mixed Up World * Player * Blind Pig
Lightnin' Hopkins * Houston Bound * The Blues Anthology * Master Classics
Boo Boo Davis * Walking Down a One Way Street * Drew, Mississippi * Black &
Tan
Arthur Adams * Feet Back In the Door * Arthur Adams * Kind of Blue
Junior Watson * Pleasure Is All Mine * Live from Outer Space * Bluebeat
Music
Nick Curran * Drivin' Me Crazy * Dr Velvet * Blind Pig
Nick Curran * Kill My Baby * Reform School Girl * Electro Groove
The Fabulous Thunderbirds * You Torture Me * Painted On * Tone Cool
The City Boys All Stars * Testimony * When You Needed Me * Ind
Doug Sahm * Papa Ain't Salty * Doug Sahm & His Band * Atlantic
Mud Morganfield * Short Dress Woman * Son of the Seventh Son * Severn

Mailing Address
KHUM - Chas Lewis
The South Side
3432 N Street