Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 10/8/12

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 8 10:49:53 EDT 2012

10/8/2012: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=10-08-2012
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/57797/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: None
Births: Mel Brown (73) Caleb Quaye (64) Steve Miller (69) Kenny Garrett (52)
Junior Mance (84) Sam Moore (77) Chris Farlowe (72) Pharoah Sanders (72) Ray
Brown (86) Robert Parker (82)  & more!
<New update:> For the 5th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2012
most pledged to radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10
miles west of NYC, and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and
covered 20% of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text playlist for 10/8/2012 Sounds of Blue
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
06:08 am  Astral Traveling  Pharoah Sanders - Birthday 72  Thembi  Impulse -
MCA  Jazz
06:14 am  Deliverence  Steve Miller - Birthday 69  Rock Love  Capitol
06:23 am  Those About to Die - Stormy Monday Blues  Chris Farlowe -
Birthday 72  Colosseum Live05  RUF  Blues
06:38 am  No Pleasin'-Tomorrows Blues  Chris Farlowe - Birthday 72
Colosseum Live05  RUF
07:07 am  Yesterday Is Gone  Jay Collins and the Kings County Band  Rivers,
Blues & Other People  www.JayCollinsBand.com  Blues
07:13 am  Shanty  Mel Brown - Birthday 73  Chicken Fat  Chicken Fat  Blues
07:18 am  Mr. Day/Tell the Reason w/Steve Miller  Steve Miller - Birthday
69  Lou Pallo - Thank You Les  www.ShowPlaceMusic.com
07:21 am  R.R. Boogie  Debbie Davies  After the Fall  MC-Records  Blues
07:24 am  The Engine  Jay Collins and the Kings County Band  Rivers, Blues &
Other People  www.JayCollinsBand.com
07:29 am  Sick of My Shadow  Warren Haynes  Live at Moody Theater  Stax -
Concord
07:38 am  Freedom Jazz Dance  Caleb Quaye - Birthday 64  All The Way Live
www.NewWorldMusic.org
07:42 am  One Last Time  Anthony Gomes  Up2Zero  www.AnthonyGomes.com  Blues
07:47 am  Dimples  Bart Walker  Who I Am  www.TheBartWalkerBand.com  Blues
07:53 am  Red Wine & Moonshine w/Enrico Crivellaro  Mel Brown - Birthday
73  Love, Lost and Found  Electro-Fi  Blues
08:06 am  Song I Have For You  Jay Collins and the Kings County Band
Rivers, Blues & Other People  www.JayCollinsBand.com
08:11 am  Happy People  Kenny Garrett - Birthday 52  Happy People  WB
08:16 am  Splanky w/Milt Hinton & Christian McBride  Ray Brown - Birthday
86  Christian McBride - Gettin' To It  Verve
08:20 am  Night Train  Ray Brown - Birthday 86  Ray Brown - Don't Forget the
Blues  Concord  Blues
08:25 am  Barefootin'  Robert Parker - Birthday 82  The Wardell Quezergue
Sessions  Night Train  Soul
08:28 am  Thank You Falletin Me Be Mice Elf Again  Junior Mance - Birthday
84  Junior Mance - With A Lotta Help From My Friends
Atlantic-Collectables  Funk
08:32 am  Drum Intro to LA-Lost Angeles  Chris Farlowe - Birthday 72
Colosseum Live05  RUF
08:51 am  Wrap It Up  Sam Moore - Birthday 77  Sam & Dave Anthology
1965-1971  Atlantic - Rhino
08:53 am  The Gangster Is Back  Steve Miller - Birthday 69  Rock Love
Capitol  Blues
08:55 am  Don't Rush Us  Junior Mance - Birthday 84  Junior Mance - With A
Lotta Help From My Friends  Atlantic-Collectables  Funk