King Biscuit

cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET
Tue Oct 2 13:53:36 EDT 2012

Interesting. I see Randall Bramblett is on the schedule. He's really not a blues act though he is very good, one of my favorites in fact.
--
Walter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ricky Stevens" <deltabluz@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 1:06:57 PM
Subject: Re: King Biscuit

"Other names to watch for at the Biscuit… Chris O'Leary Band (nominated
for a BMA for best debut and who WON the Blues Blast Music Award for
best new artist debut), Samantha Fish who of course one the BMA this
year! Also watch for a young lady named Cleome, and young man named
Austin Young! "

I met Austin Young at the Pinetop Perkins master class showcase this summer. He's an impressive player with good stage presence and carries himself well off stage. I'm putting him on my list of people to see.

Ricky Stevens

Arkabutla, Mississippi