Mickey Baker RIP

Vicente "Harmonica" Zumel lahoradelblues@YAHOO.ES
Thu Nov 29 18:10:30 EST 2012

Dick,

Champion Jack Dupree never lived in France
On the other hand, the name of the club owned by Memphis Slim was 'Les Trois
Mailletz'. Memphis Slim also was the owner of a booking agency called
'United Black Artists Booking Agency' that also was in Paris, France

Vicente Zúmel
2013 Keeping The Blues Alive Award
International Receipe
www.lahoradelblues.com

----- Original Message -----
From: <jinxblues@AOL.COM>
To: <BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: Mickey Baker RIP

Another Zeller sent this to me.  May have to do a translation from French on
it.  I didn't realize he was living in France.

 --------------------

Mickey Baker, Champion Jack Dupree and Memphis Slim were all living in Paris
at the same time for many years.

I think that Slim had his own club for a while . . .

Dick Waterman
1601 Buchanan Avenue
Oxford, MS 38655

__________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas
de virus 7743 (20121128) __________

ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 7747 (20121129) __________