Pa. music store owner makes 'holy grail' find: rare Robert Johnson 'Dust My Broom' record

Stephen McClaning smcclaning@MSN.COM
Sun Nov 18 10:55:25 EST 2012

Ahhh.... Jerry Weber @ son , a Pittsburgh ICON. With out a doubt the Yodda of vinyl in the Burg. Used to throw best XMas party in WORLD. He has spawned four or five used CD and record stores from people who worked there. He has the best record collection in the world. Houses full of vinyl. He is definitely a hoarder of plastic discs. Matter of fact he has been on hoarders:)  Quick story: Moved to Burg in 1992 and Jerry's was one of first places I found. Got to talking to Jerry and he told me a gent was playing at the Decade in Oakland I might be interested in. Walked thru the door and was first time I saw William Clarke.  Also loved his fishing vest filled with miniature liquor bottles. I have spent HOURS hanging out at Jerry's reliving my youth surfing thru the treasures at his store. Reminds me to make a trip up there soon. Happy Holidays Jerry:)

Stephen M. McClaning