Update on Kid Ramos

Jimmy Jacobs jacobslawoffice@KNOLOGY.NET
Sat Nov 17 17:12:13 EST 2012

Randy Chortkoff posted this update on Kid Ramos on Face Book this afternoon.
I think Zellers here will be interested.

Up date on David (Kid) Ramos... Just got off of the phone with Kid and got
the 411 on his condition. They have discontinued the Chemotherapy based on
the fact that it was not reducing the size of the tumor that is behind the
fatty tissue near his back. Kid will start radiation treatments on Nov. 26th
that will be given 5 days a week for 6 weeks. At the end of that time they
will schedule him for surgery to remove the Tumor and possibly start Chemo
again to kill any cells that may still be present. Kid has asked me to thank
all of the people who have sent prayers, cards, put on benefits and have
sent donations. He said he has no words for how grateful he is for all the
support he is getting and expressed how much it helps his overall attitude.
Kids family is extremely grateful for the financial help they have been
receiving. Please continue to send your help and prayers Kid's way. It is
our hope that by May of next year Kid will be in remission and able to
celebrate his recovery at our Simi Valley blues festival. This process is
extremely expensive and continued support would be more than helpful.
Donations can be made at the Delta Groove web site www.deltagroovemusic.com
or checks can be made out to David Ramos and sent to Delta Groove Music
16501 Sherman Way suite 100 Van Nuys Ca. 91406 If you cannot afford to
donate, a letter or card of encouragement can be sent to Kid at the same
address... it really does help. Thank you to everybody who has stepped up
thus far.

Randy Chortkoff