This year's Keeping the Blues Alive award recipients:

cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET
Tue Nov 13 17:18:07 EST 2012

Congrats to all but especially Zeller Vincente Zumel and my friends Bob Margolin and Gil Antony. I know they all work hard to bring recognition to the blues.
--
Walter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jimmy Jacobs" <jacobslawoffice@KNOLOGY.NET>
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:53:17 PM
Subject: This year's Keeping the Blues Alive award recipients:

The 2013 Keeping the Blues Alive Awards recipients are:

Affiliate - Colorado Blues Society

Art - Stan Street, Clarksdale, Mississippi

Club - Boulder Outlook Hotel, Boulder, Colorado

Education - Nat Dove, Bakersfield, California

Festival: International - Festival International du Blues De Tremblant, Mont
Tremblant, Quebec, Canada

Festival: U.S. - Mount Baker Rhythm And Blues Festival, Bellingham,
Washington

Historical - Shelley Ritter, Clarksdale, Mississippi

International - Vicente Zumel, Barcelona, Spain

Journalism - Bob Margolin, High Point, North Carolina

Literature - I Feel So Good: The Life and Times of Big Bill Broonzy by Bob
Riesman, Chicago, Illinois

Manager - Marty Salzman, Chicago, Illinois

Print Media - Blues News, Oslo, Norway

Radio: Commercial - Gil Anthony, Dothan, Alabama

Radio: Public, Scott Mullins, Baltimore, Maryland

Record Label - Telarc, Cleveland, Ohio

More info on each at:

https://blues.org/#ref=index