Playlist for Thursday, May 10th

Marc Lee bluesradio@GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 13 16:43:45 EST 2012

Another old one that needs to be posted...
A nice day here in Carrboro, and I am rocking on my blues show..

1 and 2.   What Do You Want In a Man - The Paul DeLay Band - Nice & Strong
- Evidence Music (98)

3a and 3.. Excerpt of How Much Longer - Kevin Selfe And The Tornadoes -
Playing The Game - 2009

4.  The Backdoor Man - Diuna Greenleaf & Blue Mercy - Cotton Field to
Coffee House - 2006

5.  No Business - Sheila Wilcoxson - Backwater Blues - Burnside Records (97)

6.  Heaven Lost An Angel - The Homemade Jamz Blues Band - I Got Blues For
You - NorthernBlues Music (2009)

7.  Fire Down Below - Studebaker John - Old School Rockin'  - Delmark
Records (2012)

8.  Crazy Blues - Beareather Reddy - Beareather Sings The Classic
Blueswomen

9.  Nowhere To Go - Bruce Conte - Bullet Proof - Severn Records

10.  Down Home Blues - Same as #8

11.   The Real You -  Alastair Greene - Through The Rain - Le Roi Records
(2011)

12.   Cookie Boy - Mel Melton and the Wicked Mojos - Mojo Dream - Nightfly
Music (99)

13.   Rule The World - Duke Robillard - Temptation - Pointblank Records (94)

14.   My Mind Is Trying To Leave Me - Terry Robb - Resting Place - Yellow
Dog Records (2005)

15.   Just Not Ready - Cyril Lance - Stranger In My House - Dog Talk Music
(2000)

16.  Stone Cold Woman - Ruff Kutt Blues Band - Mill Block Blues - 2011

17.   Truth Is - Sister Hazel - Absolutely - Croakin' Poets Records (2006)

18.   Daddy Sang The Blues - same as #16

19,   Please Don't Be Scared Of My Love - Johnny Heartsman - The Touch -
Alligator Records (91)

20.   Let Me Have It All - Kirk Fletcher - My Turn - Eclecto Groove Records
(2010)

21.   Blues For Antone - same as #20