Playlist for Thursday, July 19th

Marc Lee bluesradio@GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 13 16:42:10 EST 2012

Missed another one from near my birthday back in July...maybe I did develop
Earlyzheimers during that time.......
Here is the playlist for a very HOT Summer day in the Triangle area, but we
are still rocking some great blues.....

1 and 2.  Be For Me and Growing Up and Growing Old - Trying To Hold On -
Blue Mercy Records (2011)

3.  Mean Church People - M.S.G, The Acoustic Blues Trio - Done Spoke My
Mind - 2008

4.   Midnight Train - Roxy Perry - Back In Bluesville - BluePerry Hill
Records (2005)

5.  Be Careful With A Fool - Tommy Castro, Jimmy Hall, Lloyd Jones - Triple
Trouble - Telarc (2003)

6.  Bullet Proof - Bruce Conte - Bullet Proof - Severn Records

7.  Take It Easy Baby - Donna Herula - The Moon is Rising - 2011

8.   If You See Kay/Meet Me with Your Black Drawers On - Nap "Don't Forget
The Blues" Turner - Live at Cada Vez! - Right On Rhythm (2002)

9.  Trouble - Kevin Sandbloom - From A Bird - redllama Music (2005)

10.   Did You Get That Letter - Algia Mae Hinton - Honey Babe: Blues, Folk
Tunes, and Gospel  - Hin-Tone (96)

11.  Down For The Count = Blues Evolution -  BLues Evolution - Inner Vision
Recordings (2002)

12,  Keep on Talking - Gary Primich - Just A Little Bit More - Old Pal
Records

13.   Stayed So Long  - Gregg A. Smith - Forbidden Fruit - Trinity River
Records (2002)

14.   Caress Me Baby - Same as #12

15.   How Much Longer - Kevin Selfe and The Tornadoes - Playing The Game -
2009

16.  All My Life - Eddie C. Campbell - Spider Eating Preacher - Delmark
Records (2012)

17.  Boogie Woogie Baby - Same as #12

18.  What Do You Want In A Man - Tbe Paul DeLay Band - Nice and Strong -
Evidence Music (09)

19.  Too Hot To Work - Justin Johnson -  East Of 54

19a.  All My Life Reprieve......same as #!6....

20.    Loco Blues - The Homemade Jamz Blues band - I Got Blues For You -
NorthernBlues Music (2009)

21.   Put Your Mouth In The South - O.B. Buchana - Blues Mix:: 6, Super
Southern Soul - Ecko Records

22.  You Bring Out The Best In Me - Sheba Potts-Wright - Blues Mix, Volume
Four - Ecko Records

.