Playlist for Thursday, August 9th

Marc Lee bluesradio@GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 13 16:41:04 EST 2012

Another hot Summer day in the Carrboro area, and we are rocking some great
blues..

1.   People Like Me - Renegade Creations - Bullet - Blues Bureau
International (2012)

2.   Too Much Cool - Bruce Conte - Bullet Proof - Severn Records

3 and 4.  Cause I'm A Soldier and Growing Up and Growing Old - Diunna
Greenleaf - Trying To Hold On - Blue Mercy Records (2011)

5. Mean Church People - M.S.G, The Acoustic Blues Trio - Done Spoke My Mind
- 2008

6.  Rasied In The Country - Tommy Castro, Jimmy Hall, Lloyd Jones - Triple
Trouble - Telarc (2003)

7 and 7 a. - (excerpt from How Much Longer) and Playing The Game - Kevin
Selfe and the Tornadoes - Playing The Game - 2009

8.  Trouble - Kevin Sandbloom - From A Bird - 2005

9.  Gonna Move To Kansas City - Donna Herula  - The Moon Is Rising - DH
Records (2011)

10.   Stayed So Long - Gregg A. Smith - Forbidden Fruit - Trinity River
Records (2002)

11.  Whole Dog - Roxy Perry - Back In Bluesville - BluePerry Hill Records
(2005)

12.  Put a Little Water With It - Mr. Sam - Blues Mix, Vol. 2, Old School
Blues - Ecko Records (

13.   If You See Kay/Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On - Nap "Don't Forget
The BLues" Turner - Live at Cada Vez! - Right On Rhythm

14.   Good Looks ' Can Keep Him But It Takes Good Lovin' To Keep Him -
Barbara Carr - Same as #12

15.  I Thought It was Jody (But it Was Judy) - Jaye Hammer - Hammer - Ecko
Records (2012)

16.  Fussin' and Naggin' - Same as #!5

17.   School Of Hard Knocks - Gary Primich - Just A Little Bit More - Old
Pal Records

18.   Mr. Packer - Michael Packer Blues Band - Live at The Turning Point

19.   Genevieve - Blindside Blues Band - Generator - Blues Bureau
International (2012)

20.  Crazy Blues - Beareather Reddy - Beareather Sings The Classic
Blueswomen -.

21.   Until You Know - Justin Johnson - East of 54 - 2011