Playlist for WCOM's Juke Joint for Thursday, October 11th

Marc Lee bluesradio@GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 13 16:39:39 EST 2012

Here is a playlist for Thursday, October 11th...As always it is great
rocking some great blues tunes here in North Carolina.....\

Marc S. Lee

1.   It's BYOB - Donnie Ray - Blues Mix, Vol. 4, Soul Blues Party -
Ecko Records (2011)

2.   Growing Up and Growing Old - Diunna Greenleaf - Trying To Hold On
- Blue Mercy Records (2011)

3.  Dance Party - Quinn Golden - Same as #1

4.  I Don't Understand This Woman - Eddie C. Campbell - Spider Eating
Preacher - Delmark Records (2012)

5.  Raised In The Country - Tommy Castro, Jimmy Hall, Lloyd Jones -
Triple Trouble - Telarc Records (2003)

6.  What Do You Want In A Man - The Paul DeLay Band - Nice and Strong
- Evidene Music (96)

7.   Grapple With The Apple - Bruce Kaphan Quartet - Bruce Kaphan
Quartet - Wiggling Air Records (2012)

8.   If You See Kay - Nap "Don't Forget The Blues" Turner - Live At
Cada Vez!  - Right On Rhythm(2008)

9.  School Of Hard Knocks - Gary Primich - Just A Little Bit More -
Old Pal Records

10.  We Fell Hard - Marcia Ball - Roadside Attractions - Alligator
Records (2011)

11.  Keep On Talking - Gary Primich - Same as #9

12.  Hobo Man - The Homemade Jamz Blues Band - I Got Blues For You

13.  Ain't  No Grave - M.S.G, The Acoustic Blues Trio - Done Spoke My
Mind - 2008

14.  I Thought It Was Jody (But It Was Judy) - Jaye Hammer - Hammer -
Ecko Records (2012)

15.  Badd Habit  - Gregg A. Smith - Forbidden Fruit - Trinity River
Records (2002)

16.  Just Like Dat - Mr. Sam - Blues Mix:9, Southern Soul Blues - Ecko
Records (2012)

17.  Try My Love At Your Own Risk -  Sheba Potts-Wright - Same as #16

18.  Got My Brand On You - William Clarke - Tip Of The Top - KingAce
Music (2000)

19.   Creeping 'Round The Back Door - Justin Johnson - East of 54 - 2011

20.  Crying Won't Help You - Donna Herula - The Moon Is Rising - 2011

21.  Chasing The Blues - Bruce Conte - Bullet Proof - Severn Records

22.  Gravy Train - Blindside Blues Band - Generator - Blues Bureau
International (2012)