Playlist for Thursday, October 18th

Marc Lee bluesradio@GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 13 16:38:50 EST 2012

Here is the playlist for Thursday, October 18th..

1.  Alcoholic Woman - The Homemade Jamz Blues Band - I Got Blues For
You - NorthernBlues Music (2009)

2.  C.C. Rider - Beareather Reddy - Beareather Sings The Classic Blueswomen

3.  The Backdoor Man (You Want To Be) - Diunna Greenleaf & Blue Mercy
- Cotton Field To Coffee House - 2006

4.  Members Only - Same as #3

5.  Too Much Cool - Bruce Conte - Bullet Proof - Severn Records (2002)

6.  Hole In The Wall Cafe - Mystery Man - Blues Mix, Vol., 2, Old
School Blues - Ecko Records (2011)

7.  Mr. Jody You Did Your Job - Sheba Potts-Wright - Same as #6

8.  Fourteen Dollars In The Bank - The Paul Delay Band - Nice & Strong
- Evidence Music (98)

9.  If You See Kay/Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On - Nap "Don't
Forget The Blues" Turner - Live at Cada Vez! - Right On Rhythm

10.  Be Careful With A Fool - Tommy Castro, Jimmy Hall, Lloyd Jones -
Triple Trouble - Telarc (2003)

11.  Mean Church People - M.S.G, The Acoustic Blues Trio  - Done Spoke
My Mind - 2008

12,  Sugar Boogie - Marcia Ball - Roadside Attractions - Alligator
Records (2011)

13,   I Don't Understand This Woman - Eddie C. Campbell - Spider
Eating Preacher - Delmark Records (2012)

14.   How Much Longer - Kevin Selfe and the Tornadoes - Playing the Game - 2009

15. and 16.  I Was Wrong To Leave You and No Matter What It Takes -
Indigenous featuring Mato Nanji - BLues Bureau International (2012)

17.  Highway Remembered - Bruce Kaphan  Quartet - Bruce Kaphan Quartet
- Wiggling Air Records (2012)

18.  Take It Easy Man - Blues Evolution - Blues Evolution - Inner
Vision Recordings

19.  She Was The Hideaway - Donnie Ray - Blues Mix, Vol. 6, Southern
Soul Records - Ecko Records

20.  Just Let Me Ride  - Miss Jody - Blues Mix: vol. 8, Juke Joint
Soul - Ecko Records (2012)

21.  The Clean Up Man - Sonny Mack - Same as #20

22.  Put Your Mouth In the South - O.B. Buchana - Same as #19