NBC: Democrats Of Soul / Do The Soul President

cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET
Tue Nov 6 09:51:58 EST 2012

Kid Rock performed at Romney events in the last couple of days but did not talk politics at those events. I have to give him credit for this video he did with Sean Penn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSQJ2ULuhb8
If you haven't seen it, its one of the best things to come out of all the hoopla around the election.
--
Walter

----- Original Message -----
From: "chuck 249" <hhs249@GMAIL.COM>
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:52:01 AM
Subject: NBC: Democrats Of Soul / Do The Soul President

If any DJ's, or election watching party attendees, need a president
related song to play today, feel free to download this one I wrote and
produced 4 years ago. I couldn't come up with anything that for the
other side--perhaps some Lynard Skynard would work. Or Kid Rock...I
think I read where he has made an appearance or two with Mr Romney in
the final days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz315zsj2bk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

chuck, in Dallas