Playlist: 11/4/12 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Nov 4 11:19:19 EST 2012

6AM
MuddyWaters / Trouble No More / The Best of Muddy Waters / MCA Universal
-
GaryClark Jr. / Next Door Neighbor Blues / Blak and Blu / Warner Brothers
DougDemming & The Jewel Tones featuring Dennis Gruenling / I Want You to Be MyBaby / What’s It Gonna Take / Vizztone
-
AnnRabson w/Bob Margolin / No Time for the Blues / Not Alone / Vizztone
MikeWheeler / Big Mistake / Self Man Man / Delmark
-
KimWilson / Tortured / Lookin’ for Trouble / M.C. Records
-
BenHarper with Charlie Musselwhite / I Don’t Believe a Word You Say / Get Up! / Stax
CraigChaquico / Crossroads / Fire Red Moon / Blind Pig
-
WillieBuck / Darling I Miss You So / Cell Phone Man / Delmark 2:59
DennisGruenling featuring Doug Demming & The Jewel Tones / Hotso / “Rockin’ All Day”/ Backbender – Vizztone
-
LittleJoe McLerran / Mornin’ Blues / FaceBook Blues / Root Blues Reborn
MariaMuldaur / Crazy Cryin’ Blues / …First Came Memphis Minnie / Stony Plain
-
DaddyMack Blues Band / Trickle Down Blues / Pay the Piper / Inside Sounds

7AM
James Harman / PieceworkPoliticians / Lonesome Moon Trance / Pacific Blues Recording Co. – Gulf Coast
-
Buddy Guy / 74 Years Young /Living Proof / Silvertone – Jive
Bettye LaVette / I’m Tired /Thankful N’ Thoughtful / Anti-
-
Sonny Landreth / Heavy HeartRising / Elemental Journey / Landfall
Trampled Under Foot / JustTell Yourself / Wrong Side of the Blues / Tuf – Vizztone
-
Pistol Pete / Swing Me Baby /21st Century Bluesman / P-Vine
-
Mississippi Heat / The BluesMatrix / Delta Bound / Delmark
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / If You Were Mine / Jump Start / Alligator
-
Chicago Rhythm & BluesKings / Help Wanted / Chicago Rhythm & Blues Kings / Blind Pig
Nick Moss / Blood Runs / HereI Am / Blue Bella
-
Byther Smith / Judge of Honor/ Mississippi Kid / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road