PLAYLIST: 10-26-12 | The South Side

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Thu Nov 1 09:43:15 EDT 2012

Web archive: Under Options, Click on Non-proportional Font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Oct 26th, 2012
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM * Humboldt Co, CA
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Detroit Junior * Oct 26, 1931 – Aug 2005

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Junior Watson * The Barn Burner * Jumpin' Wit Junior * Regal Radio
Terry Evans * Uphill Climb (To the Bottom) * Fire In the Feeling * Crosscut
LC McKinley * Nit Wit * R & B Humdingers * Vee-Tone
Charles Bradley * No Time for Dreaming * No Time for Dreaming * Daptone
Judy Clay * You Can't Run Away from Your Heart * Stax-Volt Singles
*Stax/Atlantic
Rick Holmstrom * Need To Dream * Cruel Sunrise * MC Records
Lloyd Jones * My Wife Can't Cook * Doin' What It Takes * Fresh!
Doug MacLeod * Dubb's Talkin' Politician Blues * Dubb * Black & Tan
James Harman * Piecework Politicians * Lonesome Moon Trance * Gulf Coast
Ry Cooder * John Lee Hooker for President * Pull Up Some Dust & Sit Down *
Nonesuch
Big Bill Broonzy * Baby Please Don't Go * Absolutely the Best * Fuel 2000

8pm
Detroit Junior * Chicken Shack Boogie * Take Out the Time * Blue Suit
Detroit Junior * I Got Money * Living Chicago Blues Vol 4 * Alligator
Lavelle White * Go To the Mirror * Antone's 20th Anniversary * New West
Mighty Mo Rogers * West Coast Blues * Cadillac Jack * Waterfront
Etta James * Groove Me * Dreamer * Verve Forecast
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells * Just To Be with You * The Real  Blues * Columbia
David Maxwell * Cryin' the Blues * Blues In Other Colors * Blue Duchess
Big Amos Patton * He Won't Bite Me Twice * River Town Blues * Hi
Steve Kozak * I Hear You Knockin * Lookin' at Lucky * Ind
John Németh  * Do You Really Want That Woman * Name the Day! * Blind Pig
Sonny Terry * One Monkey Don't Stop the Show * Sonny Is King * Bluesville

9pm
Lightnin' Hopkins  * Got To Move Your Baby * Last Night Blues * Ace
Jon Cleary * I'm Gone * Occapella! * Fhq
Little Oscar Stricklin * Suicide Blues * When Girls Do It * Cherry Red
Carlos del Junco * Mariachi * Mongrel Mash * Big Reed
Detroit Junior * It's Bad To Make a Woman Mad * USA Records Story * Fuel
2000
Detroit Junior * Call My Job * The USA Blues Records Story * Fuel 2000
Willie Kent * Long Way to Ol' Miss * Long Way to Ol' Miss * Delmark
Blind Boy Fuller * Funny Feeling Blues * Truckin' My Blues Away * Shanachie
Big Bill Broonzy * Trouble In Mind  * The Bill Broonzy Story * Verve
Big Bill Broonzy * Southbound Train * The Bill Broonzy Story * Verve
Colin James * I Can't Hold Out * Bad Habits * Elektra
Snooks Eaglin * Travellin' Mood * Teasin' You * Black Top

Mailing Address
KHUM – Chas Lewis
The South Side
3432 N Street