The River's Invitation / Photo / Tune / Percy

chuck 249 hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Sat May 5 21:46:48 EDT 2012

Early this morning I was on my way to Baton Rouge on a delivery, and it was
sort of foggy, so I grabbed my iPhone off the seat and snapped this one of
the bridge over the Atchafalaya (on 190) through my windshield....it almost
looks like there's a person on the wrong side of the rail (on the left). I
believe it is a discolored support beam.  Like they say, the best camera is
the one you have with you.

http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m595/cnevitt/?action=view&current=a6dd67f2.jpg

Here is a link to Percy's CLASSIC, and oft covered, The River's Invitation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRzTFLNqKKs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

While we're at it, here is a link to Percy's tune about his home state,
Louisiana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq7NdOAKf5Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

chuck, in dallas