Poll: How do you get most of your commercial music these days

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Tue Jan 31 18:29:48 EST 2012

I was being totally honest.I don't  steal.Not because I have a halo.It's because if I write legally,I am protected by the 1 st amendment and can praise or if I'm pissed off,I can offend,slam or voice my sometimes warped and offensive and no- one can stop me short of shooting me.I ha e a pair of. 38 pp 's,and an 8mm weatherby magnum that puts a stick of dynomite behind the bullets. It shoots flat to 5000 ft.or so.They miss me and my 175 lb.Bullmasstiff,Chew, I Will get them.I really am happy just to listen to the internet stations.99.6831% of Bluesfolk like myself feel the same way.Every once in awhile I get to hear something I wrote or influenced,that is my payoff.76.63478% of ghostwriters feel the same as I.
Sorry about the sarcasm,Walter, but statistics get asshole elected to _uck up our world.I know this to be true.
            respectively, Mark.

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance the Blues

-----Original Message-----

From: cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET
Sent: 31 Jan 2012 22:42:10 GMT
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: Poll: How do you get most of your commercial music these days

Same here pretty much. Most of the commercial music I buy I get straight from the artist. Some I buy as downloads but not much and I order some as CDs online. I do occasionally buy used CDs online. I download a lot of live, non-commercial recordings plus I record almost every weekend myself. Needless to say I have plenty of music to listen to. I don't need to go looking for free downloads of commercial music.
--
Walter