Poll: How do you get most of your commercial music these days

cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET
Tue Jan 31 17:39:52 EST 2012

Same here pretty much. Most of the commercial music I buy I get straight from the artist. Some I buy as downloads but not much and I order some as CDs online. I do occasionally buy used CDs online. I download a lot of live, non-commercial recordings plus I record almost every weekend myself. Needless to say I have plenty of music to listen to. I don't need to go looking for free downloads of commercial music.
--
Walter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jimmy Jacobs" <jacobslawoffice@knology.net>
To: cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET, BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:24:16 PM
Subject: RE: Poll: How do you get most of your commercial music these days

Interesting. I purchase nearly everything I get directly from the artist (if I can) or from Amazon (no local commercial sources here) and rarely download anything. OTH, I know people who always download and never pay for anything. I do copy music to my computer so I can use it on my mp3 player and my phone.

Jimmy