Playlist: 1/29/12 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Jan 29 11:36:50 EST 2012

6AM

Albert King / The Hunter / King of the Blues Guitar / Atlantic
-
Big James and the Chicago Playboys / The Blues Will Never Die / The Big Payback / Blind Pig
Kilborn Alley / 22nd Street / Four / Blue Bella
-
Bobby Messano / That’s Why I Don’t Sing the Blues / That’s Why I Don’t Sing the Blues / Prince Frog
Keb Mo / Inside Outside / The Reflection / Yolabelle
-
John Brim / Ice Cream Man / Whose Muddy Shoes / Chess MCA
-
Cornell Dupree / I Ain’t Got You / I’m Alright / Dialtone
Bad Influence / Dressing Like You Don’t Dress for Me / Under the Influence / Badblues
-
Ruthie Foster with William Bell / You Don’t Miss Your Water / Let It Burn / Blue Corn Music
Mulebone / Drop Down Mama / Bluesville Sessions / Red Tug
-
John Lee Hooker / Funky Mabel / Face to Face / Eagle

7 AM

Pinetop Perkins – Willie “Big Eyes” Smith / Grindin’ Man / Joined at the Hip / Telarc
-
The Rockin’ Johnny Band / Chicago Woman / Now’s the Time / Rockin’ Johnny
Jimmy Burns Band / Early Morning Blues / Stuck in the Middle / VelRone
-
Reverend Raven and the Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys / Looking for Love / Shake Your Boogie / Nevermore
Bryan Lee / Three Can Play the Game / My Lady Don’t Love My Lady / Justin Time
-
C.J. Chenier / Baby Please Don’t Go / Can’t Sit Down / World Village
-
Carl Weathersby / Travelin' Man / I’m Still Standing Here / Magnolia
Eric Guitar Davis / Eew-Wee / Trouble Makin Man / Young Blues
-
The Joanna Connor Band / Fever / The Joanna Connor Band / M.C. Records
The Kinsey Report / Dead in Your Tracks / Smoke and Steel / Alligator
-
Fruteland Jackson / Long Distance Love Affair / Blues 2.0/ Electro-Fi 4:27

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road