Regarding one of our own

chuck 249 hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 26 20:47:38 EST 2012

I wonder if Billy has had any exposure to asbestos? If so, someone
might want to let him and his loved ones know that brain tumors from
exposure to asbestos, even decades ago, is a possibility.

Unfortunately the prognosis is not good, but perhaps if this was the
case, a lawyer might be able to get something for his loved ones.