IBC on BluesBeatNews blog

Terry Groff terry@MUFONTX.ORG
Wed Jan 25 17:44:47 EST 2012

Thanks for the info Ricky but we're already booked at the Econo-Lodge on 3rd St.  It's within walking distance of Beale St.

I hope they have WiFi.  :-)

Terry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ricky Stevens
  To: terrygroff@sbcglobal.net ; blues-l
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:15 PM
  Subject: RE: IBC on BluesBeatNews blog

  If you're looking for something inexpensive for IBC check West Memphis, AR or Southaven and Horn Lake, MS.  Decent rooms in the $50 a night range.  West Memphis is 15 minutes from Beale.  S'haven/Horn Lake Motel 6 and Drury Inn 15-20 minutes.  Both are fairly new with easy access from I-55.

  DO NOT stay in the Brooks Road area of South Memphis unless you enjoy hanging out with lot lizards and portable meth labs.

  Ricky Stevens
  Arkabutla, Mississippi