Fw: Joint Statement Regarding PIPA (S.968) & SOPA (HR 3261)

Sonlewis1@AOL.COM Sonlewis1@AOL.COM
Wed Jan 25 13:21:51 EST 2012

No apologies necessary... and I really LOVE tasteless satire.  There  needs
to be more of it in the world and people need to REALLY start sharing how
they feel instead of being constantly worried about offending someone...
Here me on this... if you have half a brain, any  basis of reality, and
common sense it's very likely that you SHOULD share your opinions and I
guarantee you will offend someone... the most important question you need to
ask... the ONLY important question you need to ask is "how important is that
person's opinion of you anyway?"... Most people I offend (and I do so
regularly)  don't really matter that much to me.

Son  Lewis
_www.sonlewis.com_ (http://www.sonlewis.com/)

Blues  Vocalist/Guitarist
Silk City Recording  Artist

In a message dated 1/25/2012 12:06:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,