Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 1/23/12 w/Felix Cavaliere

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 23 12:41:17 EST 2012

1/23/2012: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=01-23-2012
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/53292
-Interviews: Felix Cavaliere calls in to talk about his Jersey City gig,
reflects about his past & future too!
Births: Etta James (74) Ronnie Baker Brooks (45) Gary Burton (69) Eberhard
Weber (72) John Belushi (63) Billy Iuso (43) Bobby Blue Bland (82) Bobby
Hutcherson (71) & more!
<New update:> For the 4th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2011
most pledged to radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10
miles west of NYC, and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and
covered 20% of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case
sensitive)http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text version of the Sounds of Blue for 1/23/12:
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com  Blues
06:08 am  Something's Got a Hold On Me-Baby What You Want Me To Do-What'd I
Say-Money-Sweet Little Angel-Ooh Poo Pah Doo-Woke Up This Morning-Ain't That
Lovin' You Baby-All I Could Do I Cry-I Just Want To Make Love To You  Etta
James  Rocks This House  Chess/MCA  Blues
06:50 am  Night People-Produces by Allen Toussaint  Etta James  Changes LP
T-Electric Records-MCA  Blues
06:55 am  Mean Mother  Etta James  Changes LP  T-Eclectric-LP  Blues
07:06 am  The Signifying Monkey-Country Girl  Johnny Otis Show  The Johnny
Otis Show featuring Shuggie Otis  Kent-LP  Blues
07:11 am  Cold Shot w/Sugarcane Harris  Johnny Otis Show  The Johnny Otis
Show featuring Shuggie Otis  Kent-LP  Blues
07:15 am  S.K.G.  Eberhard Weber (birthday #72)  Monty Alexander-Love and
Sunshine  MPS-Universal  Jazz
07:23 am  Six Pack w/B.B. King  Gary Burton  Six Pack  GRP  Blues
07:30 am  Double Trouble  Bobby Blue Bland  Sad Street  Malaco  Blues
07:36 am  Ummh w/Joe Sample  Bobby Hutcherson  San Francisco featuring
Harold Land  Blue Note  Jazz
07:44 am  Out of the Blue  Sharrie Williams  Out of the Blue  Electro-Fi  Blues
07:49 am  Time  Joe Caro  Home Alone  www.JoeCaro.net  Jazz
07:55 am  Down In Memphis  Booker T. Jones  The Road From Memphis  Anti  Soul
08:06 am  Peaceful World  Felix Cavaliere-The Rascals  Peaceful World
Columbia-Sundazed  Jazz
08:20 am  Groovin'  Rascals  The Ultimate Rascals  Warner Special Products  Soul
08:27 am  Come On Up  Rascals  The Ultimate Rascals  Warner Special
Products  Classic Rock
08:29 am  Drill Baby Drill  Joe Caro  Home Alone  www.JoeCaro.net  Jazz
08:34 am  Spanish Moon  Bill Iuso  Restless Natives
www.Bridesfunk.com/restlessnatives  Classic Rock
08:39 am  "B" Movie Box Car Blues  John Belushi (birthday #63)  Briefcase
Full of Blues-Blues Brothers  Atlantic  Blues
08:43 am  Sweet Home Chicago  John Belushi (birthday #63)  Blues Brothers
The Definitive Collection  Atlantic  Blues
08:51 am  Soul Man  John Belushi  Briefcase Full of Blues  Atlantic  Soul
08:54 am  Going Back to Miami  John Belushi  Blues Brothers The Definitive
Collection  Atlantic  Soul
08:58 am  Train  Ronnie Baker Brooks  The Torch  www.RonnieBakerBrooks.com
Blues