Playlist: 1/22/12 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Jan 22 11:28:43 EST 2012

6AM

Etta James / At Last / The Best of Etta James / MCA Chess
-
Keb Mo / The Whole Enchilada / The Reflection / Yolabelle
James Armstrong / Baby Can You Hear Me? / Blues at the Border / Catfood
-
Beverly McClellan / Nobody’s Fault But Mine / Fear Nothing / Junk Drawer
Joe Louis Walker / What’s It Worth / Hellfire / Alligator
-
Etta James / I’d Rather Go Blind / The Best of Chess Records / Geffen Chess
-
David Maxwell – Otis Spann / Otis in the Dark / Conversations in Blue / Circumstantial Productions - Vizztone
Toby Walker / Shake Shake Mama / Shake Shake Mama / LTW
-
Mac Arnold’s Blue Revival / Gitty Up / Live at the Grey Eagle / Plantation #1 Productions – Vizztone
Sugar Ray & The Bluetones / I’m Having a Ball / Evening / Severn
-
Kilborn Alley / ‘Rents House Boogie / Four / Blue Bella
-
Etta James / Somebody To Love / Let’s Roll / Private

7AM

Etta James / Honey, Don’t You Tear My Clothes / Blues to the Bone / RCA Victor
-
Steve Ditzell / Had My Fun / Blues for Theresa / Steve Ditzell
Linsey Alexander / Moving to the Country / If You Ain’t Got It / Linsey Alexander
-
Tom Holland and The Shuffle Kings / S.A. Blues / The Blues An Evolution / ElectroGlide
Billy Branch / Yonder Wall / Chicago Blues – A Living History – The (R)evolution  Continues / Raisin’ Music
-
Lurrie Bell / Let’s Talk About Love / Let’s Talk About Love / Aria B.G.
-
The Cash Box Kings / Sara / Holler and Stomp / Blind Pig
Toronzo Cannon / Earnestine / Leaving Mood / Delmark
-
Roy Buchannan – Otis Clay / A Nickel and A Nail / Roy Buchannan – Deluxe Edition / Alligator
Eddy “The Chief” Clearwater / Rock-A-Blues Baby / West Side Strut / Alligator
-
Etta James / Cigarettes & Coffee / The Dreamer / Verve Forecast

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road