Blues for Kids

Yup yupduluth@MSN.COM
Wed Jan 18 22:33:17 EST 2012

It is so refreshing to see Blues folk not only playing and living the blues,but also being involved with the perpetuating and striving to preserving and being so involved with youngsters to ensure OUR beloved.Blues never fade into obscurity.I think that all the Bluesfolk on the list (if they are able ) ,what I consider the elite,to contribute what they do in the Blues industry, to share what we excel in to Ms.Valerie to aid in her mission.
        Hoot,,Holler,hey now, Yippie and Yay and git Down to this hardworking ,devoted
Lady and her retinue for truly "living" the Blues.And selfless devotion to the cause.
                                                           Yup

Don't Need No Shoe's Ta Dance Da Blues