PLAYLIST: 1-13-12 * The South Side * Blues & Soul

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Tue Jan 17 09:49:55 EST 2012

Web archive: Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Jan 13th, 2012 * Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Catfish Keith * Doggone My Bad Luck Soul * Pony Run * Fish Tail
Johnny Rawls * Blind, Crippled & Crazy * Memphis Still Got Soul * Catfood
Lonnie Brooks * I Ain't Superstitious * Bayou Lightning * Alligator
D'Mar & Gill * Maybe Baby * Real Good Friend * Airtight
Junior Parker * Love My Baby * Next Time You See Me * Universe
Dr John * I Walk On Gilded Splinters * Gris Gris * Atco
Buckwheat Zydeco  * When the Levee Breaks * Lay Your Burden Down * Alligator
RL Burnside * Bad Luck * Rollin' & Tumblin' * Wolf
Carlos del Junco * Mojo * Mongrel Mash * Big Reed
Guitar Shorty * Cost of Living * We the People * Alligator

8pm
Elmore James * I Was a Fool * Best of the Modern Years * Metro Blue
Johnny Otis * Bad Luck Shadow * In Session: Great R & B * Cleopatra
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings * Inspiration Information * Soul Time! *
Daptone
Howlin' Wolf * Killing Floor * His Best * Chess/MCA
Howlin' Wolf * Goin' Down Slow * His Best * Chess/MCA
James Armstrong * Nothing Left To Say * Blues at the Border * Catfood
Janiva Magness * My Bad Luck Soul * My Bad Luck Soul * Blues Leaf
Big Al Carson * Black Cat Bone * 3 Phat Cats & 1 Skinny Dog * Tuff City
Asie Peyton * You Don't Want Me * Just Do Me Right * Fat Possum
Walter 'Wolfman' Washington * Glasshouse * Blue Moon Risin' * Go Jazz
Lightnin' Hopkins * Mojo Hand * Mojo Hand: The Anthology * Rhino

9pm
Doug MacLeod * Bad Magic * Where I Been * Black & Tan
Memphis Minnie * I'm a Bad Luck Woman * Queen of Country Blues * JSP
Tab Benoit * Lights On, But Nobody's Home * These Blues Are All Mine *
Vanguard
Charles Bradley * Golden Rule * No Time for Dreaming * Daptone
Mark Hummel * My Kind of Baby * Blue & Lonesome * Rockinitus
Mitch Kashmar * Nickels & Dimes * Nickels & Dimes * Delta Groove
UP Wilson * Bad Luck Woman * Best of The Blues Guitar Tornado * JSP
John Németh * Do You Really Want That Woman * Name the Day * Blind Pig
Lazy Lester * I'm Gonna Miss You * Blues Stop Knockin' * Antone's
Guitar Shorty * Too Late * Bare Knuckle * Alligator
Bryan Lee * Lowdown & Dirty * Katrina Was Her Name * Justin Time

KHUM – Chas Lewis
3432 N St, Eureka CA 95503