Blues for Kids

Valerie Johnson bluesyall@WILDBLUE.NET
Mon Jan 16 15:20:19 EST 2012

This week Al B Blue and I will be starting 6 week classes - Getting kids
introduced and interested in the Blues.  We'll be working with 5th
graders at various schools in Santa Barbara. CA.  This is possible
because of the commitment the Santa Barbara Blues Society made to
"Keepin the Blues Alive" through their Blues for Youth Program.  At the
end of the 6 weeks the kids will be putting on various assemblies and
performing the songs their class wrote.
I did get a couple of names of Latin Blues artists from Blues-L folks to
add to my list.  Thank you so much.
Valerie Johnson
vjblues.com