Playist: 1/15/2 Sunday Morning Blues - WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Jan 15 11:13:36 EST 2012

6AM

Lowell Fulson  / Check Yourself / Lowell Fulson – The Complete Chess Masters / Chess MCA
-
Joe Louis Walker / I Won’t Do That / Hellfire / Alligator
Sugar Ray & the Bluetones / I Like What You Got / Evening / Severn
-
Tom Hambridge / Upside of Lonely / Boom! / Superstar
Kilborn Alley / Sitting on the Bank / Four / Blue Bella
-
Lonnie Brooks / Something You Got / Lonnie Brooks – Deluxe Edition / Alligator
-
Hadden Sayers & Ruthie Foster / Back to the Blues / Hard Dollar / Blue Corn Music
James Armstrong / Somebody Got To Pay / Blues at the Border / Catfood
-
The Butanes featuring Willie Walker / Let’s Fall in Love / Lone Time Thing / Haute
Bobby Rush / Broken Hearted Man / Show You A Good Time / Deep Rush
-
Toronzo Cannon / Open Letter (To Whom It May Concern) / Leaving Mood / Delmark
-
Bobby Bland / I Wouldn’t Treat a Dog (The Way You Treated Me) / Greatest Hits Volume Two – The ABC-Dunhill-MCA Recordings / MCA

7AM

Vance Kelly / Move to the Other Side of the Room / Joyriding in the Subway / Wolf
-
Buddy Guy / First Time I Met the Blues / Chicago Blues A Living History – The (R)evolution Continues / Raisin’ Music Productions
Eddie Shaw &The Wolf Gang / Don’t Use Me Baby / Can’t Stop Now / Delmark
-
The Charles Walker Band / Stones in My Passway / Used and Defiant / Ehlona
-
Shirley Johnson / Selfish King of Gal / Blues Attack / Delmark
-
Dave Weld and The Imperial Flames / Peace of Mind / Burnin’ Love / Delmark
John Primer / Other Man / All Original / Blues House Productions
-
Morry Sochat & The Special 20s / Eatin’ Dirt / Eatin’ Dirt / Galaxie
Lil’ Ed and The Blue Imperials / Housekeeping Job / Full Tilt / Alligator
-
Sanctified Grumblers / Keep Your Porchlight Low / No Lie / Sanctified Grumblers
Quintus McCormick Blues Band / You Just Using Me  / Put It on Me! / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road