PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/14/12

David Carrigan papajoe61@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 14 19:37:37 EST 2012

My show # 638. The Saturday Blue Plate Special was part 1 of a listen to albums we particularly enjoyed in 2011.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
Blues Cafe'
101 CAC WWSP
Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

Saturdays 3-7PM
January 14, 2012

Saturday Blue Plate Special  "Papa's Picks 2011"
Muddy Waters /Rollin' and Tumblin' /After the Rain /Cadet Concept
Nellie "Tiger" Travis /Born in Mississippi /I'm Going Out Tonight /Benevolent
Nellie "Tiger" Travis /There's a Queen in Me /I'm Going Out Tonight /Benevolent
Bill Abel /No Hard Time /Mistakes Were Made /Broke and Hungry
Terry Harmonica Bean /Laundromat Blues /Mistakes Were Made /Broke and Hungry
Paul Geremia /Special Agent /Love My Stuff /Red House
Paul Geremia /Stomp Down Rider /Love My Stuff /Red House
Super Chikan and Watermelon Slim /The Trip /Okiesippi Blues /NorthernBlues
Watermelon Slim and Super Chikan  /I'm a Little Fish /Okiesippi Blues /NorthernBlues
Kenny Wayne Shepherd /Blue on Black /Live! in Chicago /RoadRunner
Bryan Lee wi. Kenny Wayne Shepherd /How Many More Years /Live! in Chicago /RoadRunner
Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan /Blues at Sunrise /In Session /Stax
Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan /Pride and Joy /In Session /Stax
Delta Jets /I'm so Glad /Live /self
Delta Jets /Can't be Satisfied /Live /self
Demetria Taylor /All Your Love /Bad Girl /Delmark
Demetria Taylor /Wang Dang Doodle /Bad Girl /Delmark
Yank Rachell /She Changed the Lock /Blues Mandolin Man /Blind Pig
Yank Rachell /Make My Love Come Down /Blues Mandolin Man /Blind Pig
Larry Taylor /I Didn't Mean to Hurt Your Feelings /They Were in This House /Wolf
Larry Taylor /Bad Boy /They Were in This House /Wolf
Big Pete /I Got My Eyes on You /Choice Cuts /Delta Groove
Big Pete /I'm a Business Man /Choice Cuts /Delta Groove
Maria Muldaur /Why are People Like That? /Steady Love /Stony Plain
Maria Muldaur /I Done Made It Up in My Mind /Steady Love /Stony Plain
Harmonica Shah /Woman, I Want You to Love Me /Live at the Cove /Electro-Fi
Harmonica Shah /Working Life Blues /Live at the Cove /Electro-Fi
Richard Ray Farrell /Cherry on the Creme /I Sing the Blues Eclectic /Blue Beet
Richard Ray Farrell /Listenin' to the Fallin' Rain /I Sing the Blues Eclectic /Blue Beet
Kilborn Alley Blues Band /'Rents House Boogie /Four /Blue Bella
Kilborn Alley Blues Band /Couple of Days (Change My Ways) /Four /Blue Bella
Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band /Elder Green Blues /Peyton on Patton /Side 1 Dummy
Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band /Prayer of Death part 1 /Peyton on Patton /Side 1 Dummy
Mighty Mojo Prophets /Evil Sometimes /self titled / RipCat
Mighty Mojo Prophets /Friday Night Phone Call /self titled / RipCat