GEAR: the perfect guitar pick case....with a nod to the old hood

chuck 249 hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 8 22:54:49 EST 2012

Back in the day, us kids wore with honor the badge of being from Oak
Cliff...sure, we lived down wind from the Van Camp pork & bean
factory, and most North Dallas girls were warned to stay far away from
our type, but the battle of the bands were much better than average.
With the likes of Jimmie, Doyle, and SRV honing their craft in garages
not all that far from where Oak Cliff T-Bone Walker once called home,
and played for tips at Kidd Springs Park.

We even had our own rolling papers, or so we claimed, and though I
don't recall them being around at the time--matching engraved rolling
machines--which look like they could easily be used instead as a nice
guitar pick case.

http://www.willybanjo.com/shop/smoking_supplies/blunts_papers_and_roach/rolling_machines/ocb_automatic_rolling_box.asp