PLAYLIST: 1-6-2012 ~ The South Side ~ Blues/Soul w/Chas Lewis

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sun Jan 8 15:19:49 EST 2012

Web archive: Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

January 6th, 2012 * Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Happy Birthday Kim Wilson * Born 1-6-1951

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Fabulous Thunderbirds * Extra Jimmies * What's the Word * Benchmark
Jenni Muldaur * Dearest Darling * Dearest Darling * Dandelion
Terry Hanck * Appreciate What You Got * Look Out! * Delta Groove
Richard Ray Farrell * Memphis Bound * I Sing the Blues Electric * Blue Beet
Kim Wilson * Ain't Gonna Do It * Smokin' Joint * MC Records
Fabulous Thunderbirds * She's Tuff * Girls Go Wild * Benchmark
Terry Evans * Natcha Bone Lover * Anthology * Ind
Carl Sonny Leyland * Kingfish Boogie * I'm Wise * Hightone
Otis Rush * You're Killing My Love * Mourning in the Morning * Atlantic
Fabulous Thunderbirds * Why Get Up * Hot Stuff: The Greatest Hits * Epic
Johnny Moeller * Got a Feeling  * BlooGaLoo! * Severn

8pm
Fabulous Thunderbirds * One's Too Many * Butt Rockin' * Benchmark
Barrelhouse Chuck * Cleo's Mood * Got My Eyes On You * The Sirens
Tedeschi Trucks Band * Midnight In Harlem * Revelator * Sony Masterworks
Rusty Zinn & The Roadmasters * I Can Tell * Live * Bluebeat Music
Johnny Winter * Be Careful with a Fool * The Best of * Columbia/Legacy
Fabulous Thunderbirds * Hard Knock * Painted On * Tone Cool/Artemis
Fabulous Thunderbirds * I Believe I'm In Love * Butt Rockin' * Benchmark
Ruthie Foster * Nickel & A Nail * Live At Antone's * Blue Corn
Nick Curran & The Nitelifes * Crazy Mixed Up World * Player! * Blind Pig
John Németh * Love Gone Crazy * Love Me Tonight * Blind Pig

9pm
Steve Freund * I Love Money * C for Chicago * Delmark
Mary Flower * Way Down In the Bottom * Misery Love Company * Yellow Dog
Kim Wilson * Sometimes * Lookin' for Trouble * MC Records
Kim Wilson * Lookin' for Trouble * Lookin' for Trouble * MC Records
Kirk Fletcher * Country Girl * Shades of Blue * Delta Groove
Etta James * Cigarettes & Coffee * The Dreamer * Verve Forecast
The Fabulous Thunderbirds * Twist of the Knife * Hot Stuff: Greatest Hits *
Epic
The Fabulous Thunderbirds * Got To Bring It with You * Fabulous Thunderbirds
* Ind
Pinetop Perkins & Willie 'Big Eyes' Smith * Cut That Out * Joined at the Hip
* Telarc
Gil Scott-Heron * Winter In America * Winter In America * Snapper

KHUM - Chas Lewis
3432 N St, Eureka CA 95503