PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/7/12

David Carrigan papajoe61@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 7 19:37:07 EST 2012

My show # 637. The Saturday Blue Plate Special was part 2 of a listen to new tuneage we particularly enjoyed in 2011.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
Blues Cafe'
101 CAC WWSP
Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

Saturdays 3-7PM
January 7, 2012
Muddy Waters /Take the Bitter with the Sweet /Trouble No More /Chess

Saturday Blue Plate Special  Blue Review 2011 part 2
Matt Andersen /She Comes Down /Coal Mining Blues /Busted Flat
Sue Ann /It's All the Same /Blues in My Sunshine /Blue Wind
Donald Ray Johnson /Girl Friend Blues /It's Time /Mar Vista
Grady Champion /Thank You for Giving Me the Blues / Dreamin' /GSM
Jeff Beck /Please Mr Jailer /Rock 'n Roll Party /Atco
Rick Estrin /My Next Ex-Wife /Legendary R&B Revue /Alligator
Sista Monica /Never Say Never /Legendary R&B Revue /Alligator
George Smith /title track /Teardrops are Fallin' /Electro-Fi
J.P. Soars /Chasin' Whiskey with Whiskey /More Bees with Honey /Soars High
Warren Haynes /Your Wildest Dreams /Man in Motion /Stax
Ivan Appelrouth /Blues a la King /Blue and Instrumental /Eller Soul
Tommy Lee Cook /What You Gone Do /Outside Lookin' In /Two Mules
Big Joe Shelton /title track /The Older I Get, the Better I Was /Alt45
Steve Grills /I Love the Woman /After Hours /Toogaloo
Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings /Tobacco Road /Collector's Ed. box /Proper
Savoy Brown /Natural Man /Voodoo Moon /Ruf
Johnny Winter /Further on Up the Road /Roots /MegaForce
Tommy Lee Cook /Consequences /Buckingham Peace of Mind /Two Mules
Sista Monica /Tears /Living in the Danger Zone /Mo Muscle
Chick Willis /On Your Way Fishing /Let the Blues Speak for Itself /Benevolent
Marcia Ball /Mule Headed Man /Roadside Attractions /Alligator
Sean Chambers /Full Moon on Main Street /Live from Long Island Blues Warehouse /Blue Heart
Kilborn Alley Blues Band /Dressed Up Messed Up /4 /Blue Bella
Delta Jets /Pretty Little Woman /Live /self
Dale Watson /Jonny at the Door /Sun Sessions /Red House
Rita Chiarelli /These Four Walls /Music from the Big House /Mad Iris
Joe Moss /Maricela's Smile /Drive Time - Live at Chan's /self
Nick Moss /Why You So Mean? /Here I Am /Blue Bella
Bernie Pearl /I Believe I'll Carry My Hook /Sittin' on the Right Side of the Blues /Major Label
Harmonica Shah /Mrs. Obama Boogie /Live at the Cove /Electro-Fi
Duke Robillard /Train Fare Home /Low Down and Tore Up /Stony Plain
Demeria Taylor /Little Red Rooster /Bad Girl /Delmark
Bert Dievert /Rob and Steal /Kid Man Blues /Hard Danger
Rod Piazza /Blue Shadows /Almighty Dollar /Delta Groove
Paul Oscher /Ida Mae /Bet on the Blues /Blues Fidelity
Roomful of Blues /Time Brings 'bout a Change /Hook, Line and Sinker /Alligator
Watermelon Slim /I Don't Wear Sunglasses /Okiessippi Blues /NorthernBlues
Richard Ray Farrell /Steady Eatin' Woman /I Sing the Blues Eclectic /Blue Beet
Maria Muldaur /I am not Alone /Steady Love /Stony Plain
Lil' Slim Blues Band /Don't Leave Me Baby /Still in the Game /self
Savoy Brown /Too Much Money /Voodoo Moon /Ruf
Rev. Peyton's Big Damn Band /Shake It and Break It /Peyton on Patton /Side 1 Dummy
Sugar Ray and the Bluetones /I'm Having a Ball /Evening /severn
Will Hoge/ When I Get My Wings /single /Ryko