Blues for Kids

YupDuluth yupduluth@MSN.COM
Tue Jan 3 08:20:48 EST 2012

What a refreshing idea to give support to a
Person who is already giving 110%.I am known as a ghostwriter, I would back this. by offering a small book supporting the Blues preservation idea and how to sustain and even do finantial contributions..However Ms Valerie that we should add Blue's iibe capitalised,always or pay a fine!!!We can support this womens ideas or support what shs asking for a Blues preservation act.Thank
Ms. Valerie,thanks again.
                                    YUPDULUTH, Mark Schossow.

Treefeller.