Playlist: WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Chart - February 2012

Bob Paleczny bobpalez@comcast.net
Wed Feb 29 18:36:27 EST 2012

WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Chart - February 2012

1. Contino / Back Porch Dogma / Blind Pig
2. The Painkillers / Done Me Wrong / Self Released
3. Etta James / The Dreamer / Verve
4. The Kilborn Alley Blues Band / Four / Blue Bella Records
5. Heritage Blues Orchestra / And Still I Rise / Raisin' Music Productions
6. Various Artists / The Blues An Evolution (Electro Glide Records) /
Electro Glide Records
7. Fiona Boyes / Blues for Hard Times / Vizztone Label Group
8. Omar Coleman / West Side Wiggle / Honeybee Entertainment
9. Kay Kay and The Rays / The Best of Kay Kay and The Rays / Catfood Records
10. Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire / The Real Deal / Delmark
11. Big James and the Chicago Playboys / The Big Payback / Blind Pig Records
12. Hurricane Ruth / The Power of the Blues... Feels Like a Hurricane /
Self Released
13. Ruthie Foster / Let It Burn / Blue Corn Music
14. Ms. Jody / Ms. Jody's in the House / Ecko Records
15. Savoy Brown / Voodoo Moon / Ruf Records
16. Jimmy Burns Band / Stuck In The Middle / VelRone Records
17. Sandy Carroll / Just As I Am / Catfood Records
18. The Distillery / What You Told Me / Self Released
19. Nathan James / I Don't Know It / Sacred Cat Recordings
20. Ray Bailey / Cruisin' For A Bluesin' / Tonedef Records
21. Chick Willis / Let The Blues Speak For Itself / Benevolent Blues/CDS
Records
22. Sista Monica Parker / Living in the Danger Zone / Mo Muscle Records
23. Toby Walker / Shake Shake Mama / Toby Walker
24. Bobby Rush / Show You A Good Time / Deep Rush Records
25. Rita Chiarelli / Music From The Big House / Mad Iris Music

--
Blues Genre Directors
Dave Wright/Bob Paleczny

WEFT 90.1 FM