Playlist: Two For The Blues Top 25 February 2012

Art Schuna aaschuna@wisc.edu
Tue Feb 28 21:35:27 EST 2012

Here's our Station's Top 25 new blues releases as reported to Living
Blues for February.
Blues and other program may be accessed at our Station's website at
www.wort-fm.org for those
outside of our broadcast range.

Art Schuna
Two For The Blues
WORT-FM
118 S Bedford St
Madison, WI 53703

WORT-FM TOP 25 NEW BLUES RELEASES
February 2012
1. Etta James/Heart & Soul: A Retrospective/Hip-O Select
2. Heritage Blues Orchestra/And Still I Rise/Raisin’ Music
3. James Armstrong/Blues At The Border/Catfood
4. Toronzo Cannon/Leaving Mood/Delmark
5. Otis Taylor’s Contraband/Otis Taylor’s Contraband/Telarc
6. Joe Louis Walker/Hellfire/Alligator
7. Ian Siegel & the Youngest Sons/The Skinny/Nugene
8. Mud Morganfield/Seventh Son of the Seventh Son/Severn
9. Etta James/The Dreamer/Verve Forecast
10. Ray Bailey/Cruisin’ For a Bluesin’/Tondef
11. Bobby Rush/Show You a Good Time/Deep rush
12. Big James/The Big Payback/Blind Pig
13. Ruthie Foster/Let It Burn/Blue Corn
14. Adam Gussow/Southbound/Modern Blues Harmonica
15. Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire/The Real Deal/Delmark
16. Volker Strifler/Let The Music Rise/Vizztone
17. Sean Chambers/Live From the Long Island Warehouse/Blue Heat
18. Too Slim & The Taildraggers/Sliver/Underworld
19. Aaron Williams & The Hoodoo/10:49/Self
20. The Jimmys/Gimme The Jimmys/Brown Cow
21. Sena Erhardt/Leave The Light On/Blind Pig
22. Grady Champion/Dreamin’/GMS
23. Cash Box Kings/Holler & Stomp/Blind Pig
24. Kyle Henderson/Life Goes On/Self
25. Bobby Messano/That’s Why I Don’t Sing The Blues/Prince Frog