Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for February, 2012

Michael Murphy murph@MAINE.EDU
Tue Feb 28 12:12:01 EST 2012

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 2/29/2012
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

 1 James Armstrong / Blues At The Border / Catfood
 2 Ruthie Foster / Let It Burn / Blue Corn
 3 Microwave Dave & The Nukes / Last Time I Saw You / Microwave Dave
 4 Otis Taylor / Contraband / Telarc
 5 Joe Louis Walker / Hellfire / Alligator
 6 Contino / Back Porch Dogma / Blind Pig
 7 Etta James / The Dreamer / Verve Forecast
 8 Hans Theessink / Jedermann Remixed - The Sdtrck / Blue Groove
 9 Big James & The Chicago Playboys / The Big Payback / Blind Pig
10 Adam Gussow / Southbound / Modern Blues Harmonica
11 Little G Weevil / The Teaser / Apic
12 Mark May Band / Release My Soul / Bad Fork
13 Catherine Russell / Strictly Romancin' / World Village
14 Heritage Blues Orchestra / And Still I Rise / Raisin Music
15 Karl Stoll and the Danger Zone / Take A Ride / Karl Stoll
16 Joel DaSilva & The Midnight Howl / Joel DaSilva & The M. H. / DaSilva
Howl Music
17 Mac Arnold & Plate Full O' Blues / Live At The Grey Eagle / Plantation #1
18 Sean Costello / At His Best - Live /  Landslide
19 Nick Moss / Here I Am / Blue Bella
20 Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire / The Real Deal / Delmark
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu
Host of The Blues Bus
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/