Playlist: 2/26/2 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Feb 26 11:21:29 EST 2012

6AM

Bo Diddley / I’m a Man / Bo Diddley -  His Best / Chess MCA
-
Studebaker John / Rockin’ That Boogie / Old School Rockin’ / Delmark
Joe Louis Walker / I'm On To You / Hellfire / Alligator
-
Eddie C. Campbell / I Do / Spider Eating Preacher / Delmark
Otis Taylor / Lay On My Delta Bed / Contraband / Telarc
-
Buddy Guy / Keep It To Myself / The Best of Buddy Guy – The Millennium Collection / Chess MCA
Howlin’ Wolf / Down in the Bottom / Howlin’ Wolf – His Best, Vol.2 / Chess MCA
-
Mud Morganfield / Catfishing / Son of the Seventh Son / Severn
Big James and the Chicago Playboys / The Blues Will Never Die / The Big Payback / Blind Pig
-
Catherine Russell / Don’t Leave Me / Strictly Romancin’ / World Village
Heritage Blues Orchestra / Going Uptown / And Still I Rise / Raisin’ Music
-
Guitar Slim / The Things That I Used to Do / Sufferin’ Mind / Specialty
Luther Allison / Someday Pretty Baby / Luther’s Blues / Motown

7AM

Louisiana Red & Little Victor’s Juke Joint / Goodbye Blues / Memphis Mojo / Ruf
-
Pistol Pete / I Gave You Everything I Own / 21st Century Bluesman / P-Vine
Linsey Alexander / Moving to the Country / If You Ain’t Got It / Linsey Alexander
-
Zac Harmon / Honey Bee / From the Root / NorthernBlues
Arnold – Primer – Branch – Bell – Johnson / Ain’t Enough Comin’ In / Chicago Blues – A Living History – The (R)evolution Continues / Raisin’ Music
-
Billy Flynn / All the Luv Is Gone / Billy’s Blues / Easy Baby
-
Magic Slim & The Teardrops / Loving You Is the Best Thing That Happened to Me / Midnight Blues / Blind Pig
Shemekia Copeland / Rise Up / Never Going Back / Telarc
-
Jimmy Burns Band / Won’t Be Too Long / Stuck in the Middle / VelRone
Shirley Johnson / Blues Attack / Blues Attack / Delmark
-
Sam Lay / You’re So Fine / I Get Evil / Random Chance
The Rockin’ Johnny Band / The Chaser / Now’s The Time / Rockin’ Johnny

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road