PLAYLIST: 2-17-2012 * The South Side * KHUM-FM

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Thu Feb 23 00:59:42 EST 2012

Web Archive: Click on Non-proportional Font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Feb 17th, 2012 * Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC/GMT
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Lou Ann Barton * Born 2-17-1954

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Jimmy McGriff * All About My Girl * Best of the Sue Years * EMI
Lou Ann Barton * Down South In New Orleans * Antone's Women * Antone's
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats * Walk All Day * Twisted * Alligator
Carlos del Junco * Mariachi * Mongrel Mash * Big Road
The Wild Tchoupitoulas * Big Chief Got a Golden Crown * The Wild
Tchoupitoulas * Island
Junior Wells * Ships On the Ocean * Hoodoo Man Blues * Delmark
Lou Ann Barton * I'm Old Enough * Old Enough * Antone's
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings * He Said I Can * Soul Time! * Daptone
Doug MacLeod * I Rolled a Nickel * Brand New Eyes * Fresh!
Jimmie Vaughan & Lou Ann Barton * I'm In the Mood for You * Plays More
Blues, Ballads & Favorites * Shout!
Big John Wrencher * Third Degree * Big John's Boogie * Sanctuary

8pm
Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie Vaughan * Good Lover * On the Jimmy Reed Highway *
Ruf
Lou Ann Barton * It Ain't Right * Old Enough * Antone's
Elvin Bishop * Rock My Soul * The Best of: Tulsa Shuffle * Blue Label
Dave Gross * It's My Life, Baby * Crawling the Walls * Swingnation
Lou Ann Barton * Let's Have a Party * Read My Lips * Antone's
Lou Ann Barton * Shake Your Hips * Texans Live from Mtn Stage * Blue Plate
Lou Ann Barton * The Sudden Stop * Old Enough * Antone's
Volker Strifler * Last Night I Had a Dream * Let the Music Rise * VizzTone
Barbara Lynn * You Don't Sleep At Night * Blues & Soul Situation * Dialtone
Lou Ann Barton * Mean Mean Man * Read My Lips * Antone's
Lou Ann Barton * Stop These Teardrops * Old Enough * Antone's
The Phantom Blues * I Can't Stand It * Inside Out * VizzTone

9pm
Aretha Franklin  * Oh Me, Oh My * Young, Gifted &  Black * Atlantic/Rhino
Muddy Waters * Everything Gonna Be Allright * Muddy "Mississippi" Waters
Live * Sony
Jon Cleary * Fool's Game * Moonburn * Point Blank
Lou Ann Barton * Sugar Coated Love * Read My Lips * Antone's
Lou Ann Barton * It's Raining * Old Enough * Antone's
Robben Ford * Don't Deny Your Love * Blue Moon * Concord
Thorbjørn Risager  * Precious Time * Dust & Scratches * Cope
Syl Johnson * Keep On Lovin' Me * Back In the Game * Delmark
Lou Ann Barton * You'll Lose a Good Thing * Read My Lips * Antone's
Jimmie Vaughan & Lou Ann Barton * No Use Knocking * Plays More Blues,
Ballads & Favorite * Shout!
Chuck Berry  * Nadine * His Best Vol 2 * Chess/MCA
Trampled Under Foot  * Heart On the Line * Wrong Side of the Blues *
VizzTone

Chas Lewis KHUM
The South Side
3432 N St Eureka CA 95503