Important info.

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@msn.com
Wed Feb 22 23:39:39 EST 2012

Try please to put together my sometimes erratic mistakes than tryin to fix it, as this is me being his confused zelf and tryin to get together my point,(which be way bigger than the one on top of my head which my mom tryed to explain my point as being "the tip of an iceburg,point" hmmmm,Ma?)

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.

-----Original Message-----

From: MARK SCHOSSOW
Sent: 23 Feb 2012 03:40:01 GMT
To: blues-l@listserv.nethelps.com
Subject: Important info.

The other day I. Was inspired to write a few words,not planned, but gradification to folks on thho aBlues l. wheras I enjoyed sharing back and fourth and shared a memory I don't. think I ever had beforehand. I been isolated for to long and Blues folk was kinda my line to communocatom with ...outside world. Nut said on that.
     I needed to finish what was the end of the recollection. In Crane lake I had mengioned a friend who had lost 3 women in his immediate family to similar types of CA.certain.This is what I did not finish.In MN.and other states primary lakes and rivers where over a hundred years ago transportation of pulp, farming and mining runpffs.and watershed had heavy metals and natural elements concentrations that were harmful to ; women who planned to have children in which pulpmills which concentrated mercury and arsnic etc. which were byproducts of pn site pulp.ills where logs cd be made to save money on getting prdcts to areas an savin tr.costs etc.This is a fact in most states as new areas opened to the growing population. This sits under sediments over yrs.Larger fish,after eating prey from or near bottemfeeders and built-up in tbe bodies and affected newborn etc.Also farm fertilizers,and factories which caused defects and stillborn's at a time when new techlgys were not understood as what,w,w,w,howtos.Much of tbe states are affected in 1 or other.There are today,many of these dngrs. Crane lake was onesuch.It lay o
n brdr. wit canadia wch made it wrse.The populations of Buyck was almost halved 'cuz of extremely large bluegills and sturgeon  extra huge compared with other lakes and averages,(2 lbs.bluegills were not uncomen,even up to 4lbs.) and

Yup say...Ya dont need to own no shoes to dance da Blues.