Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 2/22/12 w/Michael Packer

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 22 15:07:55 EST 2012

2/22/2012: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=02-22-2012
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/53870
-Interviews: Michael Packer talks about his latest CD "Live at the Turning
Point" with Honeyboy Edwards, David Maxwell & others, more details at:
www.MichaelPackerBluesBand.com
Births: Johnny Winter (68) Nicky Hopkins (68) J. Geils (66)  Freddy Robinson
(73) Randy California (61) George Harrison (69)  & more!
<New update:> For the 4th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2011
most pledged to radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10
miles west of NYC, and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and
covered 20% of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text version of the Sounds of Blue for 2/22/12:
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
12:00 am  Various  Just Jerry Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
Classic Rock
09:07 am  Give It To Me  J. Geils Band  Best of the J. Geils Band
Atlantic  Classic Rock
09:14 am  Musta Got Lost  J. Geils Band  Best of the J. Geils Band
Atlantic  Classic Rock
09:17 am  Valerie  Freddy Robinson  Blue Mitchell-Blue's Blues  Mainstream  Jazz
09:29 am  Blues Lover's Waltz  Freddy Robinson/abu Talib  The Real Thing at
Last  Son Pat Records 1994  Blues
09:36 am   Freddy Robinson    Blues
09:36 am  Casa Blues  Freddy Robinson  Blue Mitchell-Blue's Blues
Mainstream  Blues
09:44 am  Moving On  Freddy Robinson  John Mayall-Moving On  Lemon
Records-Polydor  Blues
09:48 am  The Oogum Boogum Song  Freddy Robinson  Black Fox  Pacific Jazz  Soul
09:52 am  Monkin' Around  Freddy Robinson  Black Fox  Pacific Jazz  Jazz
09:56 am  Up On the Hill  Freddy Robinson  Monk Higgins & the Specialties
United Artists  Soul
10:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
Classic Rock
10:05 am  Prelude: Nothin to Hide-Natures Way-animal Zoo-Love Has Found a
Way-Why Can't I Be Free-Mr. Skin w/Tom Scott  Randy California  Twelve
Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus  Epic-1970  Classic Rock
10:22 am  Funky Music  Johnny Winter  Johnny Winter And  Columbia  Funk
10:25 am  It's My Own Fault  Johnny Winter  Johnny Winter And Live
Columbia  Blues
10:39 am  Edward's Trump Up  Nicky Hopkins  Jamming With Edward!
Pointblank  Blues
10:46 am  Whammer Jammer  J. Geils Band  Best of the J. Geils Band
Atlantic  Classic Rock
10:49 am  Jumpin' Jack Flash  Johnny Winter  Johnny Winter And Live
Columbia  Classic Rock
10:54 am  I Got A Line On You  Randy California  Spirit-I Got A Line On
You  Sony  Classic Rock
10:57 am  Plug Me In  George Harrison  All Things Must Pass  Capitol
Classic Rock
11:21 am  61 Highway w/Honeyboy Edwards  Michael Packer Band  Live at the
Turning Point  www.MichaelPackerBluesBand.com  Blues
11:38 am  Back at the Bar  Michael Packer Band  Live at the Turning Point
www.MichaelPackerBluesBand.com  Blues
12:00 pm  Let It Rock  Jerry Garcia Band with Nicky Hopkins  Let It Rock
www.Rhino.com  Blues
12:18 pm  Let's Spend the Night Together-Nicky/Jerry Jam-Edward, the Mad
Shirt  Jerry Garcia-Nicky Hopkins    Classic Rock
12:40 pm  Pig's Boogie  Jerry Garcia Band with Nicky Hopkins  Let It Rock
www.Rhino.com  Blues
12:51 pm  Edward, the Mad Shirt Grinder  Jerry Garcia Band with Nicky
Hopkins  Let It Rock  www.Rhino.com  Classic Rock