Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 2/20/12 Fund drive-OVER!

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 20 11:54:09 EST 2012

2/20/2012: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=02-20-2012
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/53839
-Interviews: None - Fund drive time, so far during 6 shows around $17,000
has been raised on the Sounds of Blue!  Our annual fund-drive is now over!
Births: Johnny Winter (68) Fats Domino (84) Freddy Robinson (73) Randy
California (61) George Harrison (69) David "Fathead" Newman (79) & more!
<New update:> For the 4th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2011
most pledged to radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10
miles west of NYC, and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and
covered 20% of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text version of the Sounds of Blue for 2/20/12:
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:17 am  Ice  Randy California  Spirit-The 12 Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus
Epic  Classic Rock
06:24 am  I Didn't Ask To Be  Freddy Robinson  Blue Mitchell-Blue's Blues
Mainstream  Jazz
06:24 am  The Holy Land  David Fathead Newman  House of David  Atlantic
Jazz-Rhino  Classic Pop
06:42 am  Becky's Rainbow  Freddy Robinson  Hot Fun In the Summertime
Pacific Jazz-Liberty  Jazz
06:46 am  Country Road  Freddy Robinson  Jazz Blues Fusion  Polydor  Blues
06:54 am  After Hours  Freddy Robinson  Bluesology  ACE  Blues
07:10 am  Help Me Make Through the Night  Cornell Dupree  I'm Alright
www.DialToneRecords.com  Blues
07:15 am  You Don't Know Nothing About Love  Mighty Sam McClain  One Drop is
Plenty  www.MightySam.com  Soul
07:21 am  Dr. Mike  'Papa' John DeFrancesco  A Philadelphia Story  Savant  Soul
07:26 am  Goodbye  EG kight  Lip Service  www.EGKight.com  Soul
07:30 am  Take a Bullet  Warren Haynes  Man In Motion  Stax-Concord  Soul
07:36 am  Be Careful What You Ask For w/Calvin Keys  Wide Hive Players  Wide
Hive Players II Guitar  www.WideHive.com  Jazz
07:41 am  It's You That I Love w/Luther Kent  Rue de Funk  Weather the
Storm  www.BobbyCampoMusic.com  Soul
07:45 am  Just Chillin'  The Bo-Keys  Got to Get Back!  Electraphonic
Records  Soul
07:49 am  We Fell Hard  Marica Ball  Roadside Attractions  Alligator  Blues
07:53 am  Runnin' Away  Sugar Cane Harris  Cup Full of Dreams
MPS-Promising  Jazz
08:06 am  Blue Monday  Fats Domino  Live  Shout Factory  Blues
08:09 am  Cold, Cold Feeling  T-Bone Walker  Cold, Cold Feeling  CEMA  Blues
08:12 am  Hard Times  David Fathead Newman  House of David  Atlantic
Jazz-Rhino  Jazz
08:17 am  County Road  Freddy Robinson  Jazz Blues Fusion  Polydor  Blues
08:27 am  The Clincher  David Fathead Newman  Captain Buckles  Label M-
Atlantic  Jazz
08:33 am  Jumpin' Jack Flash-Young Blood  George Harrison  The Concert for
Bangladesh George Harrison and Friends  Capitol  Classic Rock
08:43 am  I Remember Jeep  George Harrison  All Things Must Pass  EMI
Classic Rock
08:51 am  Johnny B  Johnny Winter  Johnny Winter And Live  Columbia  Rock & Roll
08:54 am  Thanks for the Peperoni  George Harrison  All Things Must Pass
Capitol  Rock & Roll