Playlist: 2/19/2 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Feb 19 11:17:54 EST 2012

6AM

Dr. John / My Indian Red / Goin’ Back to New Orleans / Warner Brothers
-
Tab Benoit / Jambalaya / These Blues Are All Mine / Vanguard
Dirty Dozen Brass Band / Mardi Gras in New Orleans / Louisiana Spice / Rounder
-
Neville Brothers / Fire on the Bayou / Fiyo on the Bayour / A&M
-
Clifton Chenier / I’m the Zydeco Man / I’m Here / Alligator
The Dixie Cups / Iko Iko / Mardi Gras in New Orleans / EMI
-
Snooks Eaglin / Josephine / Soul’s Edge / Black Top
Earl King / Street Parade / Street Parade / Fuel
-
Rosie Ledet / Zydeco Boogaloo / Pick It Up / Maison de Soul
C.J. Chenier and the Red Hot Louisiana Band / Man Smart, Woman Smarter / Too Much Fun / Alligator
-
Maria Muldaur / Second Line / Louisiana Love Call / Rounder
-
Professor Longhair / Big Chief / Crawfish Fiesta / Alligator

7AM

The Cash Box Kings / Holler & Stomp / Holler and Stomp / Blind Pig
-
Bob Levis / Barstool Breakdown / Barstool Blues / Pig Paw
Reverend Raven and the Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys / You Didn’t Even Say Goodbye / Shake Your Boogie / Nevermore
-
Lurrie Bell / Earthquake and Hurricane / Let’s Talk About Love / Aria B.G.
-
John Primer / Just Say Yes, Don’t Say No / All Original / Blues House Productions
Arnold – Primer – Branch – Bell / Yonder Wall / Chicago Blues A Living History – The (R)evolution Continues / Raisin’ Music
-
Vance Kelly / Crying for You / Hands Off! / Wolf
Toronzo Cannon / She’s Too Much / Leaving Mood / Delmark
-
Demetria Taylor/ I Can’t Take It No More / Bad Girl / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road